Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 2

Actually, it's past day 2. Although to me it's the same. It's just past 1 AM and I am finally able to get to this. (Actually, after looking at the first post I realize it was at pretty much the same time. What, is 1 AM writing time now? I thought that was supposed to happen at 2 AM...)

I had intended to take some pics today, but there was no time. I did, however, add the header picture. It's a pretty hackneyed crop job, and I'm sure any half-way decent web designer would laugh at my methods, but hey. It looks cool.

The pic is one I took with my phone while on a walk. The water tower that is visible is the one at Letterman Park, on Villa avenue near Bullard in Clovis. I walk that canal frequently, and while it's pretty cruddy, on a clear night with a full moon it's breathtakingly beautiful. And despite being pretty much in the middle of the residential area in the town, it's pretty quiet. Where I was standing while taking the picture there was an apartment complex to my right, and a trailer park to my left. But even so, it's usually vacant and is a nice place to go to think.

I need to get some more pictures of the route I usually take. It's a pretty nice walk.

Until tomorrow. Or maybe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment