Not a lot in Clovis
Searching for adventure where there might be none
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I hurt my back pretty good yesterday. Because of that I had to miss out on going to the gym today. I'm glad it's healing up rather quickly. If it weren't for my cat-like reflexes, it would've been much worse. Thank you, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Luke
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
▼
November
(14)
It's actually gotten pretty cold lately. Bear in ...
I hurt my back pretty good yesterday. Because of ...
Best part of the year
No, it's cool. I didn't forget about this blog. ...
Sunday
Developmental Downfall
Another busy day...
Tuesday
Day... something
Meet me at the River!
Quick Update
I hate Fresno...
Day 2
First attack
No comments:
Post a Comment