Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meet me at the River!

All I had to do was send that in a text message, and they would come. Sweet River is a pretty cool place to eat. One of those places with crap all over the walls, it's a cozy and casual atmosphere with decent food and a decent price.

Unfortunately, we rarely go there anymore. I fear that since Munch will be leaving I will visit that establishment even less than before. He was always down for some Sweet River. And more importantly, he always had money.

I managed to get a quick snapshot of the place with my phone. The lighting sucks, I know, but what do you want from a phone? This is actually pretty decent considering it was night.



It's a great place to discuss ideas. Especially over by the bar, there are large booths and large windows for a natural feel. They serve Pepsi, which is always welcome.

If you're in Clovis look 'em up.

No comments:

Post a Comment